Rosemont Pharmaceuticals is a UK based manufacturer of liquid medicines with over 50 years’ experience. We have an extensive range of prescription oral liquid medicines, meeting the needs of patients who may be unable to swallow tablets and capsules.
Rosemont became an independent business in June 2020 following the acquisition by Inflexion. As a result of the change of ownership, the Rosemont business has evolved to the benefit of our customers and stakeholders.
Celebrating a year of independence, we can proudly claim the following achievements:
- Sales growth of 49% since June ’20, with significant investment secured to support future business ambitions.
- Gathering speed with our export strategy through expansion into four new international markets.
- Strengthening our workforce with over 50 new starters to meet increasing business demands.
- Development of our leadership team, with several director level appointments to reinforce the Rosemont business to meet our long-term ambitions.
- Launching a unique, licensed liquid oncology product; solving a previously unmet patient need.
- Securing a distribution agreement for a new format food allergy medicine to the UK, which helps overcome the challenges faced by young children and their families.
Chief Executive Officer, Howard Taylor comments on Rosemont’s year as an independent business: “We are extremely proud of the achievements we have made in the last year since acquisition by Inflexion. Sales growth of 49% is testament to that and I thank everyone at Rosemont for their contribution towards this fantastic achievement, alongside our customers and suppliers. We are now looking forward to a further year of continued development securing partnerships in support of our international expansion and portfolio extension.”
Our mission is to be a rapid developer, reliable manufacturer and global supplier of novel-delivery, patient-focused medicines. Rosemont will continue to dedicate itself to supporting healthcare professionals in the treatment of vulnerable patients.
For further information or enquiries, please contact: email@example.com