Folic Acid Oral Solution (Lexpec) is indicated for:
1. Folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia
2. Folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia in infants
3. Malabsorption syndromes- 3.1 Tropical sprue 3.2 Coeliac disease 3.3 Non-tropical sprue
4. Megaloblastic anaemia in pregnancy
5. Megaloblastic anaemia associated with alcoholism
6. Megaloblastic anaemia associated with anti-convulsant therapy
7. Haemolytic anaemias e.g. Sickle Cell Anaemia
Summary of Product Characteristics
Read the summary of product characteristics for further information about Folic Acid Oral Solution. Click below to navigate to the EMC.
Patient Information Leaflet
Read the patient information leaflet about Folic Acid Oral Solution, what it’s used for and possible side effects. Click below to navigate to the EMC.
Folic Acid Oral Solution (Lexpec)
|Click here for Audio Version
|Do not store above 25°C
|Shelf Life (Closed Bottle)
For further product information and pricing please use the form below and a member of the team will be in touch
Stay updated via our App
A new Rosemont Pharmaceuticals App for Healthcare Professionals is launching soon.