Business Development Manager
Accountable for securing the future product pipeline in order for Rosemont to deliver its growth ambitions. Responsible for liaising with R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Commercials and Operations to propose new internally development products, plus; responsible for connecting externally to secure new commercial partnerships.
• Seeks out new product ideas that will build value for Rosemont and patients with swallowing difficulties. This will require internal collaboration, data-based assessments of market opportunities and bringing external insights to Rosemont. Key stakeholders include heads of R&D, Regulatory Affairs, External Affairs and Marketing.
• Builds an external network that creates new business opportunities including:
o Out-licencing of Rosemont technologies to other UK distributors
o Securing UK contract manufacturing agreements
o In-licencing new technologies for ‘connect and develop’
• Collaborates closely with the PLM Manager to ensure a regular flow of new entries into our Stage Gate process. As part of this, this role will lead the Stage Gate submission process on behalf of the Commercial function.
• Liaises with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of marketing plans.
• Ensures that an appropriate business case is developed, including financials, for each new deal and/or development project.