Assistant Scientist AR&D
To develop and validate, under supervision, suitably rugged physical and chemical analytical methods that will determine all necessary product parameters including physical characteristics, determination of active, degradation products, preservatives, and, if necessary, volatiles using the most suitable analytical instruments available to the company in compliance with standard operating procedures and international scientific, quality and regulatory standards.
• Perform stability testing on Prototype formulations for new drug product developments.
• Develop stability indicating analytical methods (under supervision.
• Validate Analytical Methods including compilation of protocols and reports.
• Work as part of a multifunctional team to compile risk assessments and foresee potential issues and assist in providing solutions to problems.
• Compile Methods and specifications.
• To remain aware of developments within the scientific fields and to ensure all products, processes, and analytical methodologies reflect current best scientific practice.
• Undertakes such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time to support the department and business activities. · Acknowledge responsibility to ensure an effective Quality Management System in order to achieve Quality Objectives.