Our mission is to improve the health, quality of life and wellbeing of vulnerable patients through the development, manufacture and supply of high quality prescription oral liquid medicines.
Our Core Values
- Quality: We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in everything that we do. All our medicines- both licensed and specials are batch manufactured in compliance with good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Innovation: We have an open and ethical approach to our business practices. Published price lists are available for both UK licensed and 'special' medicines. We believe that transparency is key to building the trust of our stakeholders.
- Integrity: We listen to our customers and respond to their needs through a continual programme of new product development of both licensed and 'specials' liquid medicines. We support education through an innovative range of resources for healthcare professionals and patients.
- Responsibility: We take our responsibility to our stakeholders very seriously and put this commitment at the core of everything that we do. For example, we offer a 24 hour help line for healthcare professionals and respond to our customers quickly and efficiently.
- More than 50 years dedicated experience of liquid medicines
- Over 140 liquid medicines manufactured and supplied
- Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK with approximately 200 employees
- Part of the Perrigo company since 2013
- Each year we manufacture around 4 million bottles of liquid medicines
- Extensive product range- liquid medicines for many therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, endocrine, central nervous system, gastro-intestinal and musculo-skeletal.
- Exceptional product quality- we produce all our medicines to the same exacting GMP standards, so whether they are licensed products or 'specials' so the quality will be exceptional.
- Reliable delivery- delivery within 48 hours in over 99% of orders and within 24 hours is available on request.
- Outstanding customer service- dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team who provide expert support for our customers.
- Proven shelf life- licensed and 'specials' usually have a minimum of 9 month shelf life with proven stability data available.
- Educational resources- a wide range of resources designed to help healthcare professionals deliver the best possible care. Also, extensively researched patient information leaflets.
- Healthcare professional advice service- 24 hour professional advice line available 365 days a year on 0113 244 1400
Careers with Rosemont
Rosemont Pharmaceuticals Ltd is committed to recruiting people fairly and ethically. Click here for current vacancies.
About Perrigo Company plc
Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare company that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) consumer goods, prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the Private Label market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. For more information, visit https://www.perrigo.com/
The chosen charities that we are currently supporting are:
- Macmillan Cancer Care
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance