To improve the health, quality of life and well-being of people through the development, manufacture and supply of the highest quality Liquid Medicine.
Our core values
- Quality – We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in everything we do. All of our medicines – both licensed and ‘Specials’ are produced to the highest standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
- Integrity – We have an open and ethical approach to our business practices. Published price lists are available for both licensed and “Special” medicines. We believe that transparency is key to building the trust of our stakeholders.
- Innovation – We listen to our customers and respond to their needs through a continual programme of new product development of both licensed and ‘Specials’ liquid medicines. We support education through an innovative range of resources for healthcare professionals and patients.
- Responsibility – We take responsibility to our stakeholders very seriously and put this commitment at the core of everything we do. For example we offer a 24 hour help line for healthcare professionals and respond to our customers quickly and efficiently.
- Extensive Product range – liquid medicines for many therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, endocrine, central nervous system, gastro-intestinal and musculo-skeletal.
- Exceptional Product quality – we produce all our medicines to the same exacting GMP standards, so whether they are licensed products or ‘Specials’ the quality will be exceptional.
- Reliable delivery – delivery within 48 hours in over 99% of orders and within 24 hours available on request.
- Outstanding Customer Service – dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team who provide expert support for our customers
- Proven Shelf life – licensed and ‘Specials’ usually have a minimum 9 month shelf life with proven stability data available.
- Award-winning Educational Resources – a wide range of resources designed to help healthcare professionals deliver the best possible care. Also, extensively researched patient information leaflets.
- Healthcare professional advice service – 24 hour professional advice line available 365 days a year on 0113 244 1400
Rosemont’s commitment to employing fair recruitment policies has been recognised with the award of an accreditation for the ‘Positive About Disabled'. This accreditation is only awarded to employers who clearly and consistently demonstrate a commitment to employing, retaining and developing the skills of individuals who possess a disability.
Careers with Rosemont
Rosemont Pharmaceuticals Ltd is committed to recruiting people fairly and ethically. Click on Current Vacancies for more information.
About Perrigo Company plc
Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter, prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. For more information, visit http://www.perrigo.com/.
The chosen charities that we are supporting currently are:
- Macmillan Cancer Care
- York Air Ambulance