Accountable for growing volume and net sales across a designated geography to maximise Rosemont profit. Accountable for optimal distribution of Rosemont portfolio through hospitals and CCGs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meets personal sales targets as established, focusing on hospitals as the source of new patients, and
targeted, high potential accounts in primary care.
• Influence key healthcare professionals to grow prescription volumes for the Rosemont portfolio
through face to face appointments and virtual engagement.
• Identify customer and patient requirements and engage with healthcare professionals to provide
• Maximises hospital distribution at optimal pricing levels. Priority customers include Procurement
• Build Rosemont’s business via direct interaction with high priority healthcare professionals across the
primary and secondary care sector of the NHS.
• Grow primary care business by highly selective customer promotional activity at practice level, CCG
level and key policy maker level where appropriate.
• Expand secondary care business by promoting USPs of Rosemont products where relevant to support
switching from alternatives that are on NHS contract. Develop and maintain KOL relationships with
key secondary care healthcare professionals.
• Monitors competitive activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are
• Successfully promote newly licensed and unique products in primary and secondary care. Accelerate
the uptake of these products by growing prescriptions for products in the Rosemont portfolio.
• Promote best practice in medication management for patients with swallowing difficulties and
promote Rosemont’s Rx products and services. Use appropriate forms of communication to deliver
these messages in line with the ABPI and company procedures in order to achieve budgeted sales
• Analyse Rosemont sales data to effectively manage targeted activity on your individual territory.
• Effectively use the CRM system to plan, deliver and report customer calls and construct meaningful
• Demonstrates commitment to personal development plan, as aligned with the National Sales
Manager. This includes maintaining technical mastery.
• Customer service skills.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Persuasive communication skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Leadership skills.
Knowledge and Experience
Typical Years of Experience: 2-4 years experience
Minimum Expected Education: Level 6 – Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Information: University Degree; Typically a minimum of 2 years work experience required. ABPI Qualified or gain qualification within 2 years of service.