Scientist AR&D – Tech Transfer (24 month FTC)
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Technical review of dossier content and associated data and reports to ensure product and methodology is suitable for transfer.
• Work as part of a multifunctional team to compile risk assessments and foresee potential issues and assist in providing solutions to problems.
• Liaise with counterpart from the transferring unit to ensure detailed knowledge transfer. And where necessary 3rd party testing facilities.
• Where necessary produce and execute analytical method verification /validation protocols (including dissolution methodology).
• Compile Methods and specifications.
• Provide analytical support for feasibility studies and scale up verifications to support product transfer to plant.
• Support transfer investigations and where necessary devise suitable experimental design.
• To remain aware of developments within the scientific fields and to ensure all products, processes, and analytical methodologies reflect current best scientific practice.
• Undertakes such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time to support the department and business activities. · Acknowledge responsibility to ensure an effective Quality Management System in order to achieve Quality Objectives.