Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Seen as the product champion that manages all aspects of the product lifecycle, from defining the product roadmap, pre-launch, launch and post launch activities, demonstrating commercial launch excellence.
• Launches products successfully, utilising Microsoft Project, the commercial launch excellence dashboard, and liaising with sales, business development, regulatory and PMO.
• Prepares, implements and monitors the product marketing plan, including the setting of marketing and sales KPI’s to deliver the agreed sales targets.
• Tracks commercial product performance utilising Power BI apps and product launch tracker.
• Manage all elements of the marketing mix to maximise performance in the market; including product proposition, packaging and livery, promotion, events, materials, digital/print/social media.
• Develops and implements compelling marketing campaigns and messages that resonates with target HCP’s.
• Develops strong and relevant product value propositions and budget impact models where required, to effectively deliver the marketing strategy to enable market access, interest and formulary pull through.
• Manages and maintains product/therapy area-based content on the Rosemont website and Rosemont App, monitoring digital analytics and ensuring Rosemont digital marketing assets are functional.
• Collaborates with the sales team to provide marketing support materials and provides product training for the sales team as required.
• Engages with internal and senior stakeholders within the business to provide insights and support to ensure understanding and buy-in for assigned products.
• Manages relationships with external agencies including creative, media and PR, for timely and compliant creation of marketing and communications materials.
• Ensures compliant development and approval of all materials, in line with ABPI and GDPR requirements, via collaborative relationships with regulatory. PVG and medical
• Undertakes and gathers ongoing market research and customer insights to develop a comprehensive understanding of the therapy area to tailor the strategic approach. This includes understanding customer needs and journeys, monitoring market trends and competitors’ offerings to identify opportunities.
• Handles customer feedback and addresses issues effectively, by working closely with PVG regulatory and medical.
• Manages specific projects that help promote the overall portfolio to HCP’s and patients impacted by dysphagia and swallowing difficulties.
• Acknowledges responsibility to ensure an effective Quality Management System to achieve Quality Objectives, including product specifications and change orders related to the Rosemont Portfolio.
• Undertakes such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time to support the department and business activities.